This week we chat with James Berrow about colo(u)r, and how we're doing it all wrong (and not just the spelling).
We look at why colour management is complicated, how RGB doesn't exist, and how everybody (well, almost everybody) get's it all wrong.
We also look at the graphics proposal, and James' critique of it, as well as how he is working with the authors on some improvements.
- P2005R0 - 2D Graphics: A Brief Review — James' graphics proposal review
- Color proposal implementation — James' colour proposal implementation
- Hana's Prague trip report on CppCast
- C++20 is here! — Video made in Prague by Bryce Adelstein Lelbach and Conor Hoekstra
- C++ Now individual sponsors
- ACCU 2020 Conference page — including up-to-date information regarding COVID-19
- C++ CoreHard Spring 2020 conference in Minsk