This week we chat with JeanHeyd Meneide (A.K.A. ThePhD) about coming full circle on std::embed, as well as whether optional references should rebind or assign-through.
Packed with edge-of-the-seat stories of interesting proposals adventures through the standardisation process, as well as a decent amount of ranting.
- Going Full Circle on Embed in C++ — JeanHeyd's post on std::embed and CircleLang
- To Bind and Loose a Reference — JeanHeyd's post on rebind vs pass-through optional refs
- All the C++30 Features - but Right Now — cpp.chat episode with Sean Baxter (Circle)
- ABI - Now or Never — Titus Winters' first ABI paper
- What is ABI, and What Should WG21 Do About It? — Follow-up ABI paper
- Developer Ecosystem Survey 2020 — from JetBrains
- Meeting C++ Community Survey
- Talk at CPPP — CfP closes 29th February!
- C++ on Sea : Announcing speakers for 2020
- C++ on Sea : Students programme